Passport Information

The Place for Alternative Cancer Treatment

All US citizens are required to travel abroad with a valid US passport or US Passport Card. You and your companion will need a passport to enter Mexico.

If you do not have a passport, click on this site for information on how to get a passport or passport card:

Some agencies on the Internet offer a shorter delivery time for an additional charge: Here is an example:

Books by Doctor Contreras